Sponsors

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fischer Skis Boot Advertisment

The Fischer Vacuum boots are so comfortable, that you can wear them not just on  the slopes but anywhere you want.  Whether  its golfing,  taking the dogs for a walk, playing kickball, or just at the beach, the boots just feel so good on your feet.  I use both the Vacuum Ranger 12 and Vacuum Pro Ranger 13.  The Ranger 12 is a great option for the person who likes to tour and utilizes a hike walk mode.  The Ranger Pro is a 130 flex race boot, modified for big mountain freeskiers.  I have never put on a pair of boots that my feet feel so comfortable in, yet still provide the top level performance I demand from my boots.  My recommendation would be to find your nearest Fischer dealer and check out the entire line of Vacuum boots.  I promise you will not be disappointed.  Here in Jackson stop by Jackson Hole Sports and check out the entire Vacuum boot line.

No comments:

Post a Comment